Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to modify the registration form for an activity.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Activities
- Select the category the registration form falls under
- Find the activity the registration form falls under
- Select Actions > Registration Form
- Modify the registration form
- Type: Type of form (regular or ePayment)
- Submit Options:
- Submit and Print: Allows user to submit the form via email and print the form as a copy
- Submit: Allows user to submit the form via email
- Print: Allows the user to print the form as a hard-copy
- Enable ReCaptcha: Requires users to select a checkbox prior to form submission; enabling this option will reduce the ability for bots to submit forms
- Submit To: Submissions will be sent to email(s) provided
- Field Types: Allows you to customize the form using drag-and-drop
- Once field type is added to the form, it will prompt you to fill in the appropriate information
- Select Save Changes
Note: For information on how to create a new registration form please visit our Creating a New Registration Form article.
Information submitted on this form will be sent via email. To protect sensitive information, do not request the following information on any forms: Social Security numbers, driver's license numbers, bank account information, routing numbers, medical information, passport numbers, and passwords.