Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to modify the Registration Form for an Activity.
Information submitted on this form will be sent via email. To protect sensitive information, do not request the following information on any forms: Social Security numbers, driver's license numbers, bank account information, routing numbers, medical information, passport numbers, and passwords.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Activities
- Select the category the registration form falls under
- Click Actions next to the desired activity
- Select Registration Form
- Modify the registration form
- Type: Type of form (Regular or ePayment)
- Submit Options:
- Submit and Print: Allows user to submit the form via email and print the form as a copy
- Submit: Allows user to submit the form via email
- Print: Allows the user to print the form as a hard-copy
- Enable ReCaptcha: Requires users to select a checkbox prior to form submission; enabling this option will reduce the ability for bots to submit forms
- Submit To: Submissions will be sent to email(s) provided
- Field Types: Allows you to customize the form using drag-and-drop
- Once a field type is added to the form, it will prompt you to fill in the appropriate information.
- Select Save Changes at the top of the page
Note: For information on how to create a new registration form please visit our Create a New Registration Form article.