In the Options tab, you can customize the Agenda Center’s public side, and also create rules related to the creation and customization of agendas. This article describes the various sections of the Options Section.
- Admin Name: Will rename Agenda Center on the back-end of your site
- Public Name: Will rename Agenda Center on the public facing side of your site
- Header: Text appearing in the Header section on the public view of the agenda center
- Footer: Text appearing in the Footer section on the public view of the agenda center
- Modify Agendas: Enable modifications to published agendas
- Note: If local rules and regulations prohibit any modification of published agenda’s, do not select this item.
- Unpublish Agendas: Enables the ability to make an agenda inactive
- Note: If local rules and regulations prohibit any modification of published agenda, do not select this item.
- Allows owners to override workflow process: Allows for the creation of workflow or approval processes; allows Owners and System Administrators to override the workflow when necessary
- Allows users to move items into folders: Enables folder access to users below the owner level
- Allow Copy to Archive Center: Copies agendas and minutes to Archive Center
- Sends Notifications: Notifies System Administrators and someone who has ownership rights to the Agenda Center itself, when a new agenda category is created
- Note: It will send System Administrators, an Agenda Center Owner, and an Agenda Center Category Owner a notification when a new agenda is created.
- Enable RSS Management Options: Enables category level options to manage what goes into the RSS feed
- Always Show Media Column: Allows the Media column to show, even if no agendas contain media
- Collapse Categories: Categories are collapsed by default
For more information on placement of your Agenda Center module on your CivicPlus site please contact Support.