Who can use this feature?
Note: Publishers can only Save or Save and Submit, cannot Publish.
This article will show you how to add a new agenda.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select the desired category
- Click Add Agenda
- Note: You must create items before you create your agenda.
- Select options
- Meeting Date: Enter a date for the meeting
- Upload an agenda: Select if you want to upload a pre-existing agenda from your computer
- Description: Provide a brief description
- Link to Media (optional): Paste a link to external or Media Center media
- Open in new window: Select to open the link in a new window
- Media Type: Indicate whether the media is Video or Audio
- Click Save and Publish in the top-right corner
- A notification window will open; your options to send the notification include
- Comments: Attach a brief description of new agenda
- Mobile Text/Push Message: Attach a message to the SMS notification
- Include link to item: Provides a link to the item within the SMS message for a user to select via their mobile device.
- On Meeting Date: Sends the agenda on the meeting date previously set
- Immediately: Sends the agenda immediately
- X Number of Days in Advance: Enter the number of days prior to the meeting date to send the agenda
- Include New or Modified status in email subject: Select this box to include the agenda's status in email notifications
- Select Send, Don’t Send, or Cancel: The notification will then send accordingly to those who have signed up in Notify Me for the selected Agenda category
- Click back into the agenda you just made by selecting Actions > Modify
- Modify the agenda settings
- Header and Footer: Edit or review the default header and footer
- Approved and Default Items: Drag-and-drop items into the agenda
- Indent items from the previous item to become a sub-item of the previous item on the agenda and numbered accordingly.
- To change an item’s location on the agenda workbench, click on the item and drag and drop it to the new location. The item will then be renumbered accordingly.
- To remove an item from the agenda, click the item and drag it back to the Approved or Default Items section.
- Select Save
- Select if you would like the agenda to show as amended or not