Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to remove "amended" from an agenda.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select the category from the Categories section on the right-hand side of the screen
- Select the Agendas tab
- Click Actions next to the agenda you wish to modify
- Select Modify
- Make modifications
- Meeting Date: Enter a date for the meeting
- Upload an agenda: Select if you want to upload a pre-existing agenda from your computer
- Description: Provide a brief description
- Link to Media (optional): Paste a link to external or Media Center media
- Open in new window: Select to open the link in a new window
- Media Type: Indicate whether the media is Video or Audio
- Header and Footer: Edit or review the default header and footer
- Approved and Default Items: Drag-and-drop items into the agenda
- Indent items from the previous item to become a sub-item of the previous item on the agenda and numbered accordingly.
- To change an item’s location on the agenda workbench, click on the item and drag and drop it to the new location. The item will then be renumbered accordingly.
- To remove an item from the agenda, click the item and drag it back to the Approved or Default Items section.
- Select Save at the top of the page
- Prompt will appear to Save the agenda to show as amended or not
- Show as Amended: Makes the amended date show on the front end; adds a previous version to the history
- Don't Show as Amended: Keeps the agenda for the published date; will not add a previous version to the history
- See our article Remove Amended from Agenda (Keep Previous Version) if you do not want the agenda to show as amended but you would like it to show previous versions.