Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to prevent an Agenda from being labeled Amended.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select the category from the Categories section on the right-hand side of the screen
- Select the Agendas tab
- Click Actions next to the agenda you wish to modify
- Select Modify
- Make modifications
- Meeting Date: Enter a date for the meeting
- Override Posted Date and Time: Specify a date and time to override the published date/time
- DISCLAIMER: Some state laws may require that you DO NOT ALTER the published date/time.
- Note: If left blank, actual published date/time will display.
- Description: Provide a brief description
- Link to Media (optional): Paste a link to external or Media Center media
- Open in new window: Select to open the link in a new window
- Media Type: Indicate whether the media is Video or Audio
- File: View Agenda file
- Upload File - For Minutes: Upload Minutes from your computer
- Convert to PDF: Convert your Minutes file to a PDF
- Select Save at the top of the page
- Prompt will appear to Save the agenda to show as amended or not
- Show as Amended: Makes the amended date show on the front end; adds a previous version to the history
- Don't Show as Amended: Keeps the agenda for the published date; adds a previous version to the history
- Remove Amended from Agenda (Keep Previous Version): View instructions for if you do not want the agenda to show as amended but you would like it to show previous versions.