Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to import Subscribers for the Alert Center.
File Format Rules
The file must be a text file with a file name extension ".txt" or ".csv".
- Fields must be tab or comma delimited.
- Each record should be placed on a seperate line.
- All fields must be present, even if empty.
- Only the SMS Number may be empty.
- Blank lines are allowed / ignored.
- Duplicate entries will be ignored.
Fields (In Order):
- Email Address - Limited to 255 characters.
- SMS Number - Should be empty, or in formats ########## or ###-###-####.
- Subscription Type - Limited to values "email", "sms", "both" (without quotes).
- New subscribers will receive HTML emails.
- Existing subscribers will keep their format preference.
- Existing subscriptions will not be removed.
- Ensure to allow subscribers to the category.
- Importing subscribers will send a confirmation out to those being imported and they will not show in the list until they confirm. There is an option to bypass this via a prompt. If this option is not showing for you please contact us.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Alert Center
- Select the category you would like to import subscribers to
- Select Go to Subscribers
- Select Import Subscriptions
- Click Browse... to find and open a file from your computer
- Locate and Open your .CSV/.TXT file
- Click Import File
- Skip Confirmation: Certify that the users have already manually confirmed to receive communication for this list
- View imported users