Who can use this feature?
Note: Authors cannot publish a session.
This article will show you how to add a session to one of your Activities.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Activities
- Select your desired category
- Note: In order to add a session, your category must already have an Activity in it.
- Click Add Session
- Fill out the information
- Activity: Use the drop-down menu to select the parent Activity
- Name (required): Name of the session
- Instructor: Session instructor
- Session Dates: Enter a From and To date range
- Session Times
- Simple: Select days and times of the session
- Advanced: Select times and recurrence of the session
- Additional Time Information: Any additional time information
- Note: This feature is required if the Session Times field is blank.
- Registration Period: Select a From and To date and time range for when the public can register for the sessions before they close
- Facility: Use the drop-down menu to select the facility
- Address (required): Enter the address for the facility
- Add Location: Click this button if you need to add a location that is not already in the system, view our Add a New Location article for more information.
- Modify Selected Location: Click this button to modify an existing location
- Zip Plus 4: Enter the Plus 4 of the ZIP Code for this session
- Age Range: Ages allowed for the session
- Max Participants: Maximum number of participants allowed for the session
- Allow Waitlist: Allow users to sign up for a waitlist when the max participants limit for this activity is hit
- Waitlist Email: Sends a message to a user's email address when the system adds that user to the waitlist
- Select a Saving Option for the session
- Save: Will save the changes in a draft
- Save and Publish: Will save the changes and publish to the live site
- Publish & Create Another: To publish this session, then immediately create another session
- Cancel: Will cancel the changes made