Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to create an Activity in CivicEngage.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Activities
- Select the category you want to add an activity to
- Select Add Activity
- Fill in the activity information on the form
- Name: Name of the Activity
- Activity Code: Code for city activity, usually matched with an Activity Brochure (optional)
- Default Facility: Ties to the Facilities Module
- Default Address: Address of Facility
- Brief Description: Short description of the Activity
- Full Description: Description with more formatting options
- Contact Information: Contact information for the Activities point-of-contact
- Registration Information: Turns on the ability to register online as well as turning on the Registration Fees
- Allow Waitlist: Enable the ability to have a waitlist for the Activities
- Display: Choose when this activity will be display to public view
- Saving Options
- Save & Add Session: Allows you to save and add session to site
- Save: Allows you to continue on to the Registration Form
- For instructions on how to create a registration form, please visit our Creating a New Registration Form article.
Note: CivicEngage does not have a "Shopping Cart" for the Facilities or Activities module. This means you cannot bulk register or reserve in the module, you will need to do one registration/reservation at a time. For this functionality, please review our CivicRec option.