Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to create a new registration form.
Information submitted on this form will be sent via email. To protect sensitive information, do not request the following information on any forms: Social Security numbers, driver's license numbers, bank account information, routing numbers, medical information, passport numbers, and passwords.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Activities
- Select the category you would like the form to be under
- Select the activity you would like the registration form to be under, or create a new activity
- For instructions on how to create a new activity, please view our Add an Activity article.
- Once the activity is open, select View Registration Form
- A pop-up will appear that says Your changes will be saved before being taken to the registration form. Do you want to continue?; click OK
- Fill in the Registration Form
- Type: Type of form
- Regular: Allows registration form to be submitted without a form of payment, or payment can be made at a later time
- ePayment: Allows registration form to be submitted only after paying the registration fees through the ePayment module
- Submit Options: Allows you to choose how the form is submitted
- Submit and Print: Allows user to submit the form via email and print the form as a copy
- Submit: Allows user to submit the form via email
- Print: Allows the user to print the form as a hard-copy
- Enable Recaptcha: Requires users to select a checkbox prior to form submission; enabling this option will reduce the ability for bots to submit forms
- Submit To: Submissions will be sent to email(s) provided
- Field Types: Drag additional fields below for more information on the form
- Note: The first four form rows cannot be removed or modified.
- Short Answer: Allows user to provide a short answer
- Checkboxes: Allows user to checkboxes
- Radio Buttons: Allows user to select a button
- Reply Email: Allows user to add their preferred email address to reply to
- Date/Time: Allows user to add a date and time
- Image: Allows you to add an image
- Text: Allows you to add additional text to the form
- Long Answer: Allows user to add a long answer
- Dropdown: Allows user to choose from a drop-down menu
- Section Break: Allows you to add a section break in the form
- Page Break: Allows you to continue on a new page
- File Upload: Allows user to upload a file to the form
- Link: Allows you to add a link to the form
- Type: Type of form
- Select Save Changes