Who can use this feature?
You can set your Agenda Center to collapse the categories on the front-end view by default so that your users do not have to scroll through a large number of items to find specific items.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select the Properties tab at the top
- Scroll to the bottom and select Collapse Categories
- Note: This will only collapse categories, headers will not collapse.
- Click Save Changes at the top of the page
- The front-end view will appear with the categories collapsed
- Note: Clicking the arrows will expand the categories to show the agendas.