Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to remove a previous version of an Agenda.
- Agenda Center is the only module that you must be an Owner to Publish.
- Minute attachment counts as a modification.
- There will be a new URL, so the link sent out with a notification will no longer work.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select the category that you wish to modify
- Click on the Agendas tab
- Note: Ensure that your agenda is complete.
- Find the agenda you wish to modify and click Actions
- Select Unpublish
- Note: The unpublished Agenda will now go into Draft status.
- Select Actions > Copy
- Review the copy fields
- Meeting Date: Enter the date of the meeting
- Override Posted Date and Time: Choose a new post date and time
- Note: If blank, the actual publish date and/or time will be used. Specify a date and time if you wish to override this. Some state laws may require this not be altered.
- Description: Enter agenda or meeting description
- Link to Media: Paste a URL for external media
- Select Open in new window if you want the link to open in a separate window.
- Media Type: Indicate whether or not the media is Video or Audio
- Upload File: Select Choose File to upload files directly from your computer
- Note: Check the Convert to PDF checkbox if you wish to convert images to PDF form.
- Select Save and Publish in the top-right corner
- A pop-up will appear; click OK to include the Form in the RSS Feed, click Cancel to exclude it
- A notification window will open; your options to send the notification include:
- Subject: Add subject heading
- Comments: Attach a brief description of new agenda
- On Meeting Date: Sends the agenda on the meeting date previously set
- Immediately: Sends the agenda immediately
- X Number of Days in Advance: Enter the number of days prior to the meeting date to send the agenda
- Include New or Modified status in email subject: Select this box to include the agenda's status in email notifications
- Select Send, Don’t Send, or Cancel. The notification will then send accordingly to those who have signed up in Notify Me for the selected Agenda category
- New copy will appear under Agendas tab
- Delete the original copy, now in Draft status: Actions > Delete