Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to upload an agenda that exists outside of CivicEngage.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select the category you would like to upload the agenda to
- Select Add Agenda
- Check the Upload Agenda checkbox
- Select OK to the Warning pop-up
- Note: The pop-up says: "Warning: Any items that you have saved to this agenda will be removed and replaced by the agenda that you upload. Would you like to continue?"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Choose File to select the agenda from your computer
- Note: Click Convert to PDF if you want your file to upload as a PDF file (an image).
- Select a file from your computer and click Open
- Fill in the rest of the Agenda fields
- Meeting Date: Input a date for the meeting
- Description: Briefly describe the meeting
- Note: There is a 255 character limit
- Link to Media (optional): Provide a link to external media
- Click Open in new window if you want the link to open in a new Internet window
- Media Type: Indicate whether or not your Link to Media source is Video or Audio
- Note: This determines the icon the system uses to link to the media.
- Upload File - For Minutes: Allows you to upload minutes to the agenda
- Select Save and Publish or Save at the top of the page
- Save: Saves your changes but will not become publicly viewable
- Save and Publish: Saves changes and makes the agenda publicly viewable
- A pop-up will appear; click OK to include the Form in the RSS Feed, click Cancel to exclude it
- A notification window will open; your options to send the notification include:
- Comments: Attach a brief description of new agenda
- Mobile Text/Push Message: Attach a message to the SMS notification
- Include link to item: Provides a link to the item within the SMS message for a user to select via their mobile device.
- On Meeting Date: Sends the agenda on the meeting date previously set
- Immediately: Sends the agenda immediately
- X Number of Days in Advance: Enter the number of days prior to the meeting date to send the agenda
- Include New or Modified status in email subject: Select this box to include the agenda's status in email notifications
- Select Send, Don’t Send, or Cancel: The notification will then send accordingly to those who have signed up in Notify Me for the selected Agenda category