Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to upload an agenda that exists outside of CivicEngage.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select the category you would like to upload the agenda to
- Select Add Agenda
- Check the Upload Agenda checkbox
- Select OK to the Warning pop-up
- Note: The pop-up says: "Warning: Any items that you have saved to this agenda will be removed and replaced by the agenda that you upload. Would you like to continue?"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Upload File - Browse to select the agenda from your computer
- Note: Click Convert to PDF if you want your file to upload as a PDF file (an image).
- Select a file from your computer and click Open
- Fill in the rest of the Agenda fields
- Meeting Date: Input a date for the meeting
- Description: Briefly describe the meeting
- Note: There is a 255 character limit
- Link to Media (optional): Provide a link to external media
- Click Open in new window if you want the link to open in a new Internet window
- Media Type: Indicate whether or not your Link to Media source is Video or Audio
- Note: This determines the icon the system uses to link to the media.
- Select Save and Publish or Save at the top of the page
- Note: Save will save your changes but will not become publicly viewable, Save and Publish will save changes and make the agenda publicly viewable.