Who can use this feature?
Workflows create an approval process for the items created in each agenda to ensure that the proper groups or people approve agenda items before they are added to an agenda.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select the category you would like the workflow to appear under
- Select Add Workflow
- Fill in the information
- Name: The Workflow being created
- Add User or Group: Allows you to add users or groups to the workflow
- Start typing the name of the person or group that needs to be added to the approval process; possible matches from the User and Group Administration section will appear
- Select the correct names
- Add Rules: Allows adding rules to the approval process helps ensure that agendas move through the approval process in a timely manner
- Enter the number of days to wait with no action taken before an email is sent
- Enter the email address of the person to notify if no action has been taken
- Select Save Changes