Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to enable an alert bar in Alert Center.
- The location of the bar is set at the top of the page.
- You can determine the display for Homepage Only or All Pages.
- The text in the Title and Read On... fields are the ones that will appear in the Alert Bar.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Alert Center
- Select the category you would like to enable the alert bar under
- Select Actions > Modify for that category
- Select the Enabled bubble
- Note: This is only recommended for Emergencies.
- Select Save Changes at the top of the page