Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to turn on the Emergency Alert Bar. The Bar will appear on your front-end site.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Alert Center
- Select the category you would like to use
- Click Actions next to the desired item
- Scroll down to Alert Bar and Alert Bar Text and select options
- Alert Bar: Choose where you would like the Alert Bar to display
- Alert Bar Text: Name of alert that appears on the alert bar
- Note: Leaving “Emergency Alert” does not override the alert bar text, only custom text will override alert bar text.
- Note: Text limit of 20 characters.
- Scroll under Additional Details to Alert Starts and select options
- Alert Starts/Ends: Choose a date and time you would like to start/end the alert
- Scroll to the top and choose Save or Save and Send
- Save Changes: Save changes as a draft
- Save and Send: Save changes, send notification to subscribers