Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add an item to an Archive Center category.
- Select Modules > Content > Archive Center
- Select Choose an Action > Add Item next to your desired category
- Fill in fields
- Display Name: Name the item
- Archive Date: Meeting or publication date; the system sorts items by this date
- Brief Description: Description of the item
- Start Display: Enter a start display date to auto-publish the category
- Note: Leave blank to publish immediately after you save.
- End Display: Enter an end display date to auto-unpublish
- Note: Leave blank to indicate no end display date; you must un-publish manually.
- Opens In: Determines if the item will open in a new window
- Note: We recommend archive items open in a new window.
- Show Archives: Leave as default (Yes)
- Note: File upload is only available after the above steps are complete and you save.