Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add a category to Bid Postings.
- The Bids Posting category will not be visible to the public until a Bid is added.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Bid Postings
- Select Add Category
- Fill in the information
- Category Name: Name of the category that the user will see
- Description: Provides a description
- Allow Subscribers: Will allow users to sign up for bid posting notifications
- Note: You must have the Notify Me module for this function
- Start Date: The default is blank and indicates the category will be available immediately upon publication; enter a start display date to auto-publish at a later date
- End Date: The default is blank and indicates the category will remain published until unpublished manually; enter an end date if you want the item to expire and auto-unpublish
- Note: System Administrators will receive notice 48 hours prior to expiration
- Permissions: Setting permissions at the category level is suggested
- View: May view the live side only
- Author: Submit new items and modify/delete unpublished items
- Publisher: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/delete published items and accept/reject submitted items
- Owner: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/delete published items, accept/reject submitted items, create/modify categories and assign category permissions
- The Default Messages tab will allow you to edit the messages that are sent
- Note: Check the Messages tab to make sure that the URL listed is correct.
- Saving Options
- Cancel: Will delete what you’ve done
- Save: Will save the work as an unpublished draft
- Save & Send: Will save the work and send it for approval
- Save & Publish: Will save the work and publish it for viewing