Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to modify a Bid category.
- Go to Modules > Content > Bid Postings
- Select Choose an Action > Properties next to your chosen category
- Make modifications
- Category Name: Name the category for the bid
- Description: Description of what will be in the category
- Use Plan Holders Feature: Select Yes to require users to submit a form prior to viewing bid features
- Allow Subscribers: Select Yes to allow users to subscribe to job postings in the Notify Me module
- Note: You must have the Notify Me module for this function.
- Allow SMS: Check to allow users to subscribe to SMS notifications
- Email List: Select Yes to create an email list
- Start Date: The default is blank and indicates the category will be available immediately upon publication; enter a start display date to auto-publish at a later date
- End Date: The default is blank and indicates the category will remain published until unpublished manually; enter an end date if you want the item to expire and auto-unpublish
- Permissions: Set permissions as the category level (recommended)
- View: May view the live side only
- Author: Submit new items and modify/delete unpublished items
- Publisher: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/delete published items and accept/reject submitted items
- Owner: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/delete published items, accept/reject submitted items, create/modify categories and assign category permissions
- Scroll to the top and select Save