Who can use this feature?
All blogs can be found on your website by typing /blog.aspx after your URL.
- Example: http://examplesite.com/blog.aspx.
You will need to use a special referral link to reference a blog within your content.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Blog
- On the category you wish to link to, select Choose an Action > Copy Link
- Select a link, copy it, then paste it wherever you need
- Top Link / Relative: This is a link that does not have your URL directly associated with it, the URL will be dependent on the URL your visitor is on. This often applies if you have many domains associated with your site. This is the recommended link when you add the link to your website.
- Bottom Link / Absolute: This is a full URL that forces a specific domain name. This is the recommended link when you reference a blog on a third-party.