Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add a Calendar Widget to your page.
The Calendar Widget will not display on your page if there are no upcoming Events in the Categories that you want to display in the Widget.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Widgets tab on the left-hand side
- Select Modules
- Drag-and-drop the Calendar widget onto your page
- Fill in Widget options
- Skin: Select a styling option for your widget
- Header Text: Text that will appear above the News Flash
- Option Set: Choose the desired Option Set
- Note: Typically, only Default is available depending on design.
- Display: Set the number of items to display in your widget
- Note: If there are more items in your category then the number in this field, your citizens will see a link to View All items.
- Number of Columns: Indicate how many columns you would like in the widget
- Category: Choose the appropriate Category or categories
- Widget Breakpoint: Width at which the widget will switch from narrow to wide view
- Push To All Versions of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all versions of this page
- Push To All Subpages of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all subpages of this page
- Push Options: Choose where to put the widget within pushed pages