Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add a Calendar Widget to your page.
- The Calendar Widget will not display on your page if there are no upcoming Events in the Categories that you want to display in the Widget.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Widgets tab on the left-hand side
- Select Modules
- Drag-and-drop the Calendar widget onto your page
- Fill in Widget options
- Skin: Select a styling option for your widget
- Header Text: Text that will appear above the News Flash
- Option Set: Choose the desired Option Set
- Note: Typically, only Default is available depending on your website design.
- Display: Set the number of items to display in your widget
- Note: If there are more items in your category then the number in this field, your citizens will see a link to View All items.
- Number of Columns: Indicate how many columns you would like in the widget
- Category: Choose the appropriate category (or categories)
- Widget Breakpoint: Width at which the widget will switch from narrow to wide view
- Push To All Versions of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all versions of this page
- Push To All Subpages of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all subpages of this page
- Push Options: Choose where to put the widget within pushed pages