This article will provide a few reasons and solutions for Calendars that may not appear on your pages.
This could be a result of a few different things:
- The calendar could be set to Draft.
- A category must be published and have at least one published event in it before it will show on the live side of the website.
- The calendar does not link to the page you would like it to display on.
- See our article Add a Calendar Widget to Your Page to see how to Link a Calendar.
- There are no events on the calendar.
- See our article Add a Calendar Event to see how to Add an Event.
- The calendar is not related to the page anymore.
- There may be events on the calendar, but they are not published.
- See our article Publish an Event to see how to Publish an Event.
Note: To add a Calendar widget to your page, please visit our Add a Calendar Widget article.