Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to stop broadcasting a live video.
- To start the broadcast, please visit our Broadcast a Live Video
- Select Stop Broadcast
- Use the X button in the top right of the broadcast box to close HD Wave Broadcaster
- Note: Once you end the broadcast, it will begin encoding on the channel you selected.
- Note: Your video will not automatically post unless Auto Recording is setup on your site, it is recommended to Save to File as a backup. If you would like auto record turned on or off for your site, have the Primary Contact reach out to Support.
- After the video encodes, return to CivicMedia in your Engage site
- Next to your new recording, click Actions
- Select Publish