Who can use this feature?
This article will tell you how to add a video to a channel.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > CivicMedia™
- Under Channels on the right-hand side of the page, select the Channel you want to add the video to
- Select Add Video on the right
- Drag-and-drop or select a file to upload into the text box
- Click Continue
- Fill in the information
- Name: Enter title for the video
- Description: Create a brief description of the video
- Select Save on the right-hand side
- The encoding process will begin and continue to work even if you move onto a different area of the website
- Note: The encoding process takes approximately one and a half times longer than the length of the video to complete when encoding within the system.
- After encoding, click Actions next to the video
- Select Publish
Note: If you are broadcasting a video, it will not show until you start the live streaming. When you start the live streaming the video will show as the first video in the channel that is selected.