Who can use this feature?
The Subscriber Lists in CivicSend can tell you which users belong to a certain subscriber list.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > CivicSend
- Select the Analytics tab
- Select Subscriber Lists
- Available subscriber lists will display
- Current Subscribers: Total number of users who are currently subscribed to the list; includes both SMS and email subscriptions, which are counted individually
- Total Subscriptions: Number of users who have subscribed and unsubscribed, at any time through the history of the list, including both email and SMS
- Total Unsubscribes: Any user that was subscribed to list and then unsubscribed (doesn’t matter if they resubscribed again)
- Unique Subscriptions: Number of users who have subscribed and unsubscribed, at any time through the history of the list, including both email and SMS but are counted as one subscriber — email and SMS are not counted separately
- Unique Unsubscribes: Same as unique subscribe, except for unsubscribes
- Note: If you do not see the desired Subscriber List, adjust the Time Filters (This Week, This Month, custom Date Range, or All).