Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add the FAQs widget to your page using Live Edit.
- Select Homepage
- Navigate to the page where you’d like to display the FAQs
- Turn on Live Edit
- Select Widgets > Modules
- Drag the FAQs widget to the desired area of the page
- You can drop widgets into the main content area of your page or in the Feature Column.
- Note: Make sure you see a dotted container appear in the desired spot on your page before you drop your widget.
- A Widget options box will appear
- Skin: Allows you to select from a list of pre-created styling options for your widget
- Header Text: The text that will appear above the FAQs (default is “FAQs”)
- Option Set: Choose the desired Option Set (typically only default is available depending on design)
- Display: Set the number of items to display in your widget; if there are more items in your FAQs category then the number in this field, your citizens will see a link to View All FAQs
- Note: If you do not see the View All button, please contact Support.
- Number of Columns: Allows you to choose how many columns will display
- Category: Choose the appropriate Category
- Save: Will save the changes as a draft
- Save as Copy: Will save the changes as a separate copy
- Save and Publish: Will save and publish to the live site
- Cancel: Will delete all of the changes made
Note: A category must be published and have at least one published question to show on the front-end. If it still doesn’t show, check that a Category is selected in the widget options.