Who can use this feature?
Note: Authors can only edit draft forms and cannot publish forms.
The External Submission functionality only submits information to an external service. An External Submission acts in the same manner as a standard form, except that data is also sent to an external service when the form is submitted.
- Ensure to Enable the External Integration so the External Submission option is available.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Form Center
- Select the category that you want the form to be in
- Either Create a New Form or Modify an Existing Form
- In the form, select the External Submission Type
- Add the URL
- Scroll up and select Save or Save and Publish
- Save: Saves changes
- Save and Publish: Saves changes, publishes to live site