Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to migrate forms to a new category.
- Previously Submitted Data
- When you migrate a form from the Forms Module to Form Center, all previously submitted data will transfer to Form Center with the form.
- User submitted data will still be available to sort, view, print, and export in the Forms module.
- Previously Linked Forms
- Any links to the form that already existed before the migration will still work, even if they look different than the new link to the form.
- The link to the migrated form will not look the same as it did previously.
- All links will still work despite the new look.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Form Center
- Select the Legacy Forms tab
- Select Bulk Actions
- Select Place in a new category and type in the new name
- Check the boxes next to the forms you wish to migrate to the new category
- Select Migrate
- Select Ok on the pop-up message
- Check your forms to ensure that they are formatted correctly and make any changes if necessary
- Publish the migrated forms using the Action drop-down to make them available to the public