Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to modify a Category in the Form Center.
Information submitted to any form fields will be transmitted via email for administrator notification and thus are not eligible to be adequately protected sensitive information. For this reason, do not request the following information on any forms:
- Social Security Numbers
- Driver’s License Numbers
- Bank Account Information
- Routing Numbers
- Medical Information
- Passport Numbers
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Form Center
- Select the category you wish to modify in the categories box on the right side of the module
- Select Actions next to the category name
- Select Modify
- Edit Properties fields
- Name: Edit the Category Name
- Force Login: Require users to log in before they can view the form
- Permissions: Assign group permissions
- V (View): Can see items, cannot edit
- A (Authors): Can edit and create documents, cannot publish items
- P (Publisher): Can edit, create, and publish items
- O (Owner): Has full rights to a category
- Edit the Confirmation Page
- Select Save
- Note: If you wish to publish the category (if not already published), you will need to select Actions > Publish on the category page.