Who can use this feature?
You have the ability to enable a Recaptcha function for a user to answer before they submit a form. This helps prevent spam submissions.
Information submitted on this form will be sent via email. To protect sensitive information, do not request the following information on this form: Social Insurance numbers, driver’s licence numbers, bank account information, routing numbers, medical information, passport numbers, and passwords.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Form Center
- Select your desired category
- Select Actions on the desired form
- Click Modify from the drop-down menu
- Note: Authors only see this option on forms they have saved or submitted.
- Scroll to Additional Details and click Enable Recaptcha
- Scroll to the top and click Save
Note: Occasionally, a legitimate user may not be able to submit the form with ReCaptcha enabled due to their browser or device settings.