Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to create a category in Forms.
- It is recommended to use the Form Center for any regular, non-Request Tracker forms.
- Go to Modules > Content > Forms
- Click Add Category
- Fill in the information
- Category Name: Name of the category you wish to create
- Show Archives: Will allow the public side to view the archives
- Permissions: Give individual groups different levels of access to the category you are creating
- View: If the category is intended to be public, you do not need to worry about having this option checked for each group. If the category is intended to be private, View allows the users to see the category when logged in
- Author: Allows the users in that group to create forms in this category, but they must Submit them to a Publisher to make them available for public access
- Publisher: Allows the users to create and publish forms in this category
- Owner: Allows the users to create, publish, and delete forms in this category
- Scroll to the top and select a saving option
- Cancel: Will delete what you have done
- Save: Will save what you have done
- Save and Publish: Will save what you have done and publish it to the live site