Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add an iCalendar feed to your Outlook Calendar.
- Navigate your desired calendar
- Select the Subscribe to iCalendar button
- Right-click on the Calendar feed you want and copy the link
- In your Outlook Calendar, select Add Calendar > From Internet
- Note: The Outlook steps may differ, depending on your personal Outlook settings.
- Paste the iCalendar link
- Select OK
- Click Yes to the Add this Internet Calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates? prompt