Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add a Channel.
- Navigate Modules > Content > CivicMedia™
- Select Add Channel
- Fill in the information
- Channel Title: Enter the name of your channel
- Channel Thumbnail: Choose the thumbnail for your channel
- Note: Once you have saved this category, you will be able to upload an image from your computer; after uploading at least one video, you will have automatically generated thumbnails available.
- Permissions: Set the appropriate permissions for this channel
- View: May view the live side only
- Author: Submit new items, modify/delete unpublished items
- Publisher: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/delete published items and accept/reject submitted items
- Owner: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/delete published items, accept/reject submitted items, create/modify categories and assign category permissions
- Select a saving option at the top of the page
- Save Changes: Will save the work as an unpublished draft
- Save & Submit: Will save the work as an unpublished draft and notify a publisher that it is ready for review (option is for Authors only)
- Save & Publish: Will save the work and publish it for viewing
- Cancel: Will delete what you’ve done