Who can use this feature?
The Info Advanced widget allows you to add contact information to your page.
- Select Home Page
- Navigate to the page where you’d like it to display
- Turn on Live Edit
- Select Widgets > Modules
- Drag the Info Advanced widget to the desired area of the page
Note: Make sure you see a dotted container appear in the desired spot on your page before you drop your widget
- A Widget Options box appear
- Skin: Allows you to select from a list of pre-created styling options for your widget
- Header Text: The text that will appear above the Info Advanced (default is “Contact Us”)
- Option Set: Choose the desired Option Set (typically only Default is available depending on design )
- Display: Set the number of items to display in your widget. If there are more items in your category then the number in this field, your citizens will see a link to View All items.
- Number of Columns: Choose the number of columns for this widget
- Category: Choose the appropriate Category
- Save: Will save the changes
- Save and Publish: Will save the changes and publish to the live site
- Save as Copy: Will save the version as a copy to be edited later
Note: A category must be published and have at least one published Info Advanced item in it before it will show on the front-end. If it still doesn’t show, check that a category has been selected in the Widget Options.