Who can use this feature?
The Info Advanced widget allows you to add contact information to your page.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select Widgets on the left-hand side
- Select Modules
- Drag-and-drop the Info Advanced widget to your desired area of the page
- Note: Make sure you see a dotted container appear in the desired spot on your page before you drop your widget.
- A Widget Options box appears
- Skin: Allows you to select from a list of pre-created styling options for your widget
- Header Text: The text that will appear above the Info Advanced (default is Contact Us)
- Option Set: Choose the desired Option Set (typically only Default is available depending on design)
- Display: Set the number of items to display in your widget. If there are more items in your category then the number in this field, your citizens will see a link to View All items.
- Number of Columns: Choose the number of columns for this widget
- Category: Choose the appropriate Category
- Widget Breakpoint: Width at which the widget will switch from narrow to wide view
- Push to All Versions of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all versions of this page
- Push to All Subpages of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all subpages of this page
- Push Options: Choose where to put the widget within pushed pages
- Save: Will save the changes
- Save and Publish: Will save the changes and publish to the live site (pages in Draft mode only)
- Save as Copy: Will save the version as a copy to be edited later
Note: A category must be published and have at least one published Info Advanced item in it before it will show on the front-end. If it still does not show, check that a category has been selected in the Widget Options.