Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to modify an item.
- Remember to view how large the current Info Advanced item is, as all sites have different sized Info Advanced dimensions based on their use. Creating one that is too large or small will affect the overall look and feel of your site.
- Select Modules > Content > Info Advanced
- Select the category the item is under
- Find the item you would like to modify
- Select Choose an Action > Modify
- Modify the item
- Item Name: Name of the item
- Display Text: Item information you would like displayed
- Display Dates: Choose when you would like the item to be displayed
- Note: This is optional, not choosing a date will leave the item published until it is manually changed.
- Saving Options
- Cancel: Will delete all work that was done
- Save: Will save the changes without publishing to the live site
- Save and Publish: Will save the changes and publish to the live site