The Resource Directory module is the 'white pages' of the website. Information housed in this module can include:
- Local stores
You can search the lists by first letter, category, or name, or view from the alphabetized listing when you first get to the Resource Directory page. Each listing can have a contact name, address, phone number, a link to a map, web address, and description.
- Create a listing of businesses and/or resources for use by your residents and visitors
- Import listings that you have already created
- List and search by category or in alphabetical order
- Map locations
- Categorize listing for filtering
You should mask email addresses with specific words, such as "Email Jane Doe" or "Email Cox Communications" instead of "Email" and instead of listing out the email address. This prevents web crawlers from obtaining email addresses from your site.
You should also mask website URLs with specific words, such as "ABC&D Website" instead of "website" and instead of listing out the website address.
- Follow Editing and Formatting Best Practices for formatting addresses, phone numbers, and fax numbers