Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add an idea to an initiative.
- This function has only one screen. It is a live edit feature, allowing the administrator to view the same screen as the citizen when adding an idea.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Community Voice
- Select the initiative you would like to add an idea to
- Select Add Idea
- Fill in the appropriate information
- Title: The title of your idea
- Initiative: From the drop-down select the topic you would like your idea to be under
- Details: Provide more information about the idea in the box (1000 character limit)
- Tags: Search tags that relate to the idea
- Select Add Your Idea