Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to upload a document to the Document Center.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Document Center
- Select the folder you wish to add the document to
- Select Add Document(s) button
- Either drag and drop documents or navigate through your computer to select documents
- Note: For file size restrictions, please visit our File Size Limit for Uploads article.
- Click Continue
- You will be directed to Add Document screen, fill in fields
- UploadAdditional File(s): Upload more documents
- Covert All to PDF: We do not recommend converting all documents to PDF at this time as doing so does not guarantee the document to be accessible
- Display Name: Change the display name of the document
- Note: In order to ensure accessibility, you must add a tag to the end of the document Display Name. The tag used depends on the type of document you are uploading. For example, if it is a Word document, your tag would be (DOC). If it is a PDF document, your tag would be (PDF).
- Alt-text: Descriptive text for accessibility and will appear or be read to those who cannot see an image
- To make changes to the uploaded file, click the triangle next to the document name
- Description (Optional): Provide a brief description of the document
- From and To (Optional): Insert the start and end date of the document
- Note: If no Start or End date are set, the document will be accessible immediately upon Publishing and will remain accessible until it is Unpublished. If a Start Date is set, the document will be Published at 12:00 AM local time on the date specified. If an End Date is set, the document will be Unpublished and Archived at 11:59:59 PM local time on the date specified.
- Hide this document from the public: Click if you want this hidden