Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to upload a document to the Document Center.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Document Center
- Select the folder you wish to add the document to
- Select Add Document(s) button
- Either drag and drop documents or navigate through your computer to select documents
- Note: For file size restrictions, please visit our File Size Limit for Uploads article.
- Click Continue
- You will be directed to Add Document screen, fill in fields
- Upload Additional File(s): Upload more documents
- Covert All to PDF: Convert all files to PDF
- Display Name: Change the display name of the document.
- Alt text: Descriptive text for accessibility and will appear or be read to those who cannot see the image
- To make changes to the uploaded file, click the triangle next to the document name
- Description (Optional): Provide a brief description of the document
- From and To: Insert the start and end date of the document.
- Hide this document from the public: Click if you want this hidden