Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add a subfolder.
- The subfolder will not publicly show until a document has been uploaded to it.
- Select Modules > Content > Document Center
- Select the folder you would like to add the Subfolder to
- Select Add Folder
- Fill in the information
- Name: The name of your folder
- Department Header: If a Department Header is chosen, searching from a page with the corresponding Department Header will only display results from within this folder
- Show Archives: Leave as default
- Permissions: Setting permissions at the folder level is suggested
- View: May view the live side only
- Author: Submit new items, modify/delete unpublished items
- Publisher: Publish new items, modify unpublished items, modify published items, accept/reject submitted items, create/modify categories
- Owner: Automatically has rights to all of the above
- Saving Options
- Save: Will save your folder to the document but will not be seen on the live side (only available if the folder already exists)
- Save and Publish: Will save the folder to the Document Center and publish it to the live website
- Save and Submit: Will save your folder and submit to a publisher for review and publication (only available to Authors)