Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add a category in FAQs.
- Select Modules > Content > FAQs
- Select Add Category
- Fill in the information
- Category Name: Create category name
- Start Display: Enter a display date to auto-publish the category
- Note: A blank date will immediately publish the category.
- End Display: Enter an end display date to auto-unpublish
- Note: A blank date will leave the category published indefinitely.
- Number to Display: Maximum number of FAQs that display on a related page
- Show Archives: Leave as default
- Template: Choose a template you would like for your category
- Permissions: Set permissions at the category level
- View: May view the live side only
- Author: Submit new items, modify/delete unpublished items
- Publisher: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/unpublish published items and publish/reject submitted items
- Owner: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/unpublish published items, publish/reject submitted items, create/modify categories and assign category permissions
- System Administrator: Automatically has rights to all of the above
- Scroll to the top and select a save option
- Save: Saves the work as an unpublished draft
- Save & Submit: Saves the work as an unpublished draft and notifies a publisher that it is ready for review (option is viewable by authors only)
- Note: This option is only available for Authors.
- Save & Publish: Saves and publishes the work