Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to migrate forms from Forms into the Form Center. This process will take place within the Form Center but will use forms from your Forms module.
Note: Forms Center will not migrate forms that are unpublished.
- To transfer previous submissions, Form settings must have Save to Database enabled, otherwise submissions will not transfer to the Form Center and only be available in the Forms module.
- Previously Submitted Data
- When you migrate a form from the Forms Module to Form Center, all previously submitted data will transfer to Form Center with the form when it is published.
- User submitted data will still be available to sort, view, print, and export in the Forms module.
- Previously Linked Forms
- Any links to the form that already existed before the migration will still work, even if they look different than the new link to the form.
- The link to the migrated form will not look the same as it did previously.
- All links will still work despite the new look.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Form Center
- Navigate to the Legacy Forms tab
- Select the category or categories you wish to migrate
- Click Bulk Actions
- Select a Destination
- Preserve Category Structure: Select to retain the current structure of the category
- Place in a new category: Enter the new category name in the text box
- Place in an existing category: Use the drop-down to place the forms in an existing Form Center category
- Click Migrate
- Click OK to the migration pop-up
- Note: Check your forms to ensure that they have the correct format and make any changes if necessary.