Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to create a Fancy Button. A fancy button can be responsive to hovering and includes images and text.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Graphic Links
- Select the category you want to add the Fancy Button to
- Note: If you want to add a second set of buttons that are independent of location, create a new category.
- Click Add Item
- Select Insert Fancy Button
- Configure Background (Outer) and Background (Inner) options
- Note: You will want to have enough spaces before the name to ensure that the button is visible and that the name will not appear on the button image.
- Note: The Hover option is what appears when a user hovers over the button. See our article Create a Reactive Fancy Button to view how to make the Hover option a different image.
- Configure Text Style options
- To complete, click Insert Fancy Button
- Note: After you insert the button, it is still needed to Save or Save and Publish the button.
- Enter a Web Address
- Open in new window: Open the link in a new browser window
- Select Save or Save and Publish
- Save: Saves changes as a draft
- Save and Publish: Saves changes, publishes to live view