The My Dashboard module allows your website visitors to personalize your website to stay updated on news, events, manage subscriptions, save forms to be completed at a later time, track their requests, and other information they care about through drag-and-drop functionality, as well as the use of widgets.
Administrative users can customize their own dashboard to monitor their area(s) of the website and can use live edit for modules that have the current functionality.
Note: If you have Allow Dashboard under settings unchecked, you will not be able to modify the master dashboard.
My Dashboard Modules for Citizens
- Calendar: Allows visitors to stay updated on news and events
- Notify Me: Allows visitors to manage their subscriptions
- Form Center: Allows users to view their previously submitted forms, or to save their forms to be completed at a later time
- Request Tracker: Allows citizens to view and track submitted requests
- ePayment Center: Allows users to view information on payment transactions made on your site
- Community Connection: Allows visitors to join groups and interact with others on various topics
- Community Voice: Allows citizens to submit, comment, and vote on ideas