Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add Promo Codes to your ePayment Center.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > ePayment Center
- Select the Promo Codes tab
- Select Add a Promo Code
- Fill in the fields
- Code: Enter Code (limit of 10 characters)
- Choose either percentage (%) or dollar amount ($) in the drop-down list
- Enter a value for the discount
- Enter a value for the maximum amount
- Ignore the CivicPlus Only field (Internal use only)
- Available: Enter the dates you wish for the code to be available to customers
- Limit: Enter a limit for coupon use, or leave the field blank for no limit
- Note: When you develop a promo code, total transaction amounts must be above the minimum transaction amount or be established as 100% of the transaction amount. This is to account for any processing fees associated with a transaction.
- Scroll to the top and select Save or Save and Publish
- Save: Saves work, does not publish
- Save and Submit: (Authors-only) Saves work, routes to a Publisher for review
- Save and Publish: Saves work, publishes to public view