Who can use this feature?
Within the Staff Directory widget, you can display members in several side-by-side columns, rather than all in one line. This allows for greater design flexibility and better space efficiency.
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Navigate to the page you would like to place the staff directory display on
- Navigate to Widgets on the left-hand side
- Select Modules
- Drag-and-drop the Staff Directory widget onto your page
- Under Options, select a Number of Columns to display
- Navigate to Departments & Staff
- Search for users to display
- Click the + button to add the user
- Select which features to display for the employee
- Photo: Feature the employee's photo
- First name: Displays their first name
- Last name: Displays their last name
- Title: Displays their title/position
- Email address: Displays their email address
- Phone number: Displays their phone number
- Biography: Displays a brief biography/description
- Link to staff in Staff Directory: Displays a link to the wider Staff Directory
- Repeat steps 8-10 to add more employees
- Click out of the widget editor to view the Staff Directory in columns
- Note: Columns cannot display if you choose a Department within the widget.
- Click Save at the top of the page