Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to edit the pages widget.
- Ensure that Live Edit is On
- Navigate to the page that contains the Pages Widget you want to edit
- Hover over the Widget area and select the Widget Options button
- Make edits to the formatting options, including the ability to change the overall Format
- Skin: Type of Page Menu
- Heading: Name of Page
- Format 1: Shows the parent page name and page description, while all 2nd level child pages will just include the name and a link to that page
- Format 2: Show the parent and child page titles and descriptions for both
- Format 3: Shows the page titles for both the main page and 2nd level child pages
- Format 4: Shows parent page and child page names, includes an image along with each parent page section
- Columns: How many columns you want in the menu
- Depth: How long you want the columns to go
- Width breakpoint: Width at which this widget will switch from "narrow" to "wide" view (e.g. vertically stacked columns will be positioned horizontally, thumbnails position themselves beside text instead of above)
- Click the X to get out of the pop-up; will save automatically