Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to set up viewing permissions for pages in Live Edit.
- Only use Save and Push Down for intranet pages, use custom permissions for other pages.
- Navigate to the page you wish to make available only to Intranet users
- Turn on Live Edit
- Select the Properties Tab
- Select Permissions
- Check the Front End Group(s) you wish to permit to view the page
- Select a save option
- Save and Push Down: If there are subpages for which you want to also make available to this group; we do not recommend this option
- Save Page Changes: If you wish to give permissions to just this page