Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add a category to the Quick Links module.
- Select Modules > Content > Quick Links
- Select Add Category where you to fill out the necessary information
- Fill in the information on the form
- Category Name (required): Create a category name
- Start Date: Enter a start display date to auto-publish the category
- Note: The default is blank and indicates the category will be available immediately upon publication.
- End Date: Enter an end display date to auto-unpublish
- Note: The default is blank and indicates the category will remain published until unpublished manually.
- Permissions: Setting permissions at the category level is suggested
- View: May view the live side only
- Author: Submit new items and modify unpublished items
- Publisher: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify published items and accept/reject submitted items
- Owner: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/delete published items, accept/reject submitted items, create/modify categories and assign category permissions
- Saving Options
- Cancel: Will delete what you’ve done
- Save: Will save the work as an unpublished draft
- Save and Submit (Authors only): Save changes and submit for approval
- Save and Publish: Will save the work and publish it for viewing