Who can use this feature?
Note: Residents can also create a profile in My Dashboard.
This article will show you how to create a profile in My Dashboard.
- This feature is only available for clients not currently on our new CivicPlus Platform.
- Go to the site you want to make a profile on
- For a new member click on the Create an Account button at the top of the page
- Fill out the required information
- First Name (required): Enter your first name
- Last Name (required): Enter your last name
- Email (required): Enter your primary email address
- Display Name: Use this field if you do not want to display your real name
- Make my profile private: Select Yes to hide your profile
- About Me: Describe yourself (500 character limit)
- Photo: Click Browse to upload a profile picture from your computer
- Don't Display a Profile Photo: Click this option to not display a photo
- I agree to the policies, terms, and conditions (required): Check this option to agree to the above policies, terms, and conditions
- reCaptcha: Click through a reCaptcha to confirm your profile
- Click Create Profile when all information is completed
- Once you create the profile you will have access to the My Dashboard module as well as access to other modules