Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add a quick links widget to your page.
- A category must be published and have at least one published Quick Link item in it before it will show on the front-end.
- Navigate to HomePage
- Navigate to the page where you’d like to display a particular Quick Link category
- Turn on Live Edit
- Select the Widgets tab
- Select Modules
- Drag the Quick Links widget to the desired area of the page
- You can drop widgets into the main content area of your page or in the Feature Column
- Note: Make sure you see a dotted container appear in the desired spot on your page before you drop your widget.
- A Widget Options box appear on your screen
- Skin: Recommend to use Default
- Header Text: The text that will appear above the Quick Links (default is “Quick Links”)
- Option Set: Recommend to use Default
- Display: Set the number of items to display in your widget. If there are more items in your category then the number in this field, your citizens will see a link to View All items
- Number of Columns: Choose the number of columns you would like
- Category: Choose the appropriate category
- Save: Will save the changes as a draft
- Save as Copy: Will save the changes as a separate copy
- Save and Publish: Will save and publish to the live site
- Cancel: Will delete all of the changes made